Head over to the Windows Phone Store and download a free trial!
If you tried it before you might want to give it another shot. There are a lot of improvements and it is much more useable overall. Here is a screen shot of the new UI:
Here is a list of some of the new features:
- 3 months free trial, $1.29 to purchase.
- Current maneuver shows an icon rather than the full maneuver text.
- Easier to read maneuver text at top of screen.
- Preview the entire route with simple forward and back buttons.
- An estimated time of arrival is displayed.
- Quick reminders when approaching a maneuver on long routes.
- Fixed a bug where it would randomly think you were off route.
- Fixed a sensitivity bug where it would think you were off route on a wide road.
- Fixed a bug where entering the route from somewhere beyond the first maneuver would not put you on route.
- Various stability fixes.
- Added a screen for sending me crash reports directly when unexpected errors occur.
Overall it’s a much more stable and useable version. If you give it a try and have any feedback please let me know!
You must log in to post a comment.