Brogramming is the greatest coding meme since code smell.
I don’t throw exceptions often but when I do, I do it in a loop.
Always use the 80/20 rule to your advantage: make sure you do the hardest 20% first, so you will be 80% done.
The code you never maintain has a maintenance cost of zero.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and download a free trial!
If you tried it before you might want to give it another shot. There are a lot of improvements and it is much more useable overall. Here is a screen shot of the new UI:
Here is a list of some of the new features:
- 3 months free trial, $1.29 to purchase.
- Current maneuver shows an icon rather than the full maneuver text.
- Easier to read maneuver text at top of screen.
- Preview the entire route with simple forward and back buttons.
- An estimated time of arrival is displayed.
- Quick reminders when approaching a maneuver on long routes.
- Fixed a bug where it would randomly think you were off route.
- Fixed a sensitivity bug where it would think you were off route on a wide road.
- Fixed a bug where entering the route from somewhere beyond the first maneuver would not put you on route.
- Various stability fixes.
- Added a screen for sending me crash reports directly when unexpected errors occur.
Overall it’s a much more stable and useable version. If you give it a try and have any feedback please let me know!
Never spend a minute doing a task that you can spend the rest of your life automating.
When you have one thing, you need one hand. When you have two things, you need two hands. When you have three things, you need a database.